Andaman & Nicobar Administration jobs for Primary School Teacher in Port Blair.
- Primary School Teacher job recruitment in Andaman & Nicobar Administration
- Subject & vacancies:/Total 224 Vacancies
- Hindi : 89 (Gen-45, OBC-32, ST-12)
- English : 90 (Gen-46, OBC-32, ST-12)
- Bengali : 45 (Gen-28, OBC-17)
- Educational Qualification : Should be Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) qualified.
- How to apply
- Last date of submission of Application : 14th August 2018, 4:30 PM.
Important Links for Advertisement, Application form and apply online.
- About Andaman & Nicobar Administration
- The Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a union territory of India.
- This territory is known as A & N Islands, or ANI. It is located in the Indian Ocean, in the southern reaches of the Bay of Bengal, nearer to Indonesia and Thailand.
- This comprises of two island groups – the Andaman Islands and the Nicobar Islands – which separate the Andaman Sea to the east from the Indian Ocean.
- These two groups are separated by the 10° N parallel, the Andamans lying to the north of this latitude, and the Nicobars to the south.
- The capital of this territory is the Andamanese town of Port Blair.